@ Slinky Productions Oakland Loft
- We charge flat rates for up to 6 people.
- We have 3 x 12 foot poles
- Men are permitted at private parties-it is your choice.
- Videotape/digital recording of class is not permitted. Still photography is fine. If you accidentally record video, we will ask you to delete it on the spot.
- Food and Beverages? You have the option to bring in light snacks (veggies, fruit, nuts, chocolate) and light colored beverages (white/rose wine, champagne-no hard liquor please for pole classes). You take full responsibility for cleaning up food/beverages at the end of the class, including taking out all garbage created. Please do not bring in dinner or any greasy foods.
- All party members must be 18 years old or over or 21+ if alcohol is present.
- Note: We do not supply cups, plates or napkins. Please supply your own if you choose to bring drinks/food.
1. Guests have the option to arrive up to 5-10 minutes before start time.
2. Guests will not arrive ahead of time and knock on the studio door. (There may be a group right before). Guest are responsible for arriving on time and finding parking.
3. If your party is late to the studio, your time is forfeited. Please call Catherine’s cell phone at 510-465-7607 if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late. If party is more than 20 minutes late, and does not call, we reserve the right to cancel your party and you will still be responsible for paying the balance. Please do not negotiate for an extension at the last minute. The studios are booked ahead of time.
4. While we understand that plans may shift as you get closer to the date, last minute changes to the duration or time of parties are not always possible, especially during high season (Spring/Summer) when classes may be booked back to back months ahead.
5. You have read the Pole Requirements and will take full responsibility for sharing this information with your guests.
6. For pole classes, we use martial art mats under the poles, for your safety and comfort. As a result, we do not allow spiked heel shoes or boots in the studio because they puncture the mats. If it is important for you to wear spiked heels, we can remove them ahead of time. Please let us know. For lap dance classes, we remove the mats.
7. The studio is located within a live/work loft. You will have access to a kitchen and some livingroom sofas for your added convenience.
1. If your party does not show up, you are still responsible for any due payment for the entirety of the event.
2. If you cancel within 3 days of the event, you forfeit 100% of deposit. If you cancel up until midnight the day before your party; you will lose your deposit.
3. Same day cancellations will be charged for the full amount. Your card will be run for the balance of your party.
4. If you cancel more than 3 days in advance of the event, you will be reimbursed the full value of the deposit, minus a $20 administration fee.
5. If your check bounces, we will charge you a $25 fee.
- There is a 195lb weight limit on our removable poles.
- On the day of the class, guests must refrain from wearing any oils or moisturizers, as this impedes pole gripping for everyone and can make it dangerous.
- For pole dancing, guests must wear either sporty shorts, boy shorts, or any clothing that permits skin to pole contact.
- Guests must remove all metal rings, watches and bracelets before going on the pole.
- Guests will be asked to sign a waiver if your class includes pole.
- Host is responsible for letting all guests know about our studio policies/requirements
Paying a Deposit to Confirm your Party
- A deposit of half your total confirms your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and PayPal.
- *The easiest way to confirm your reservation is to make a credit card payment over the telephone. Please call the office at 510-465-7607 10AM-7:30PM PST.
- If you prefer to use PayPal to make your deposit, we will send you a PayPal invoice. Once we receive payment, you will receive your party confirmation and contract.
- You can also send in a personal check to hold your reservation. Once it has cleared, you will receive your confirmation.
- If you are collecting cash from other people in your party, please do so ahead of time. Do not ask the instructor to collect cash from individuals.
Thanks for choosing Slinky
Productions for your Private Party!